Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ah, Christmas Time

I love Christmas time!  We have already decorated our tree.  It's so pretty.  We got a big tree this year because we finally have room for it.  We used to have a little 4 ft. tree, which we have now put in our bedroom. 
Today, my hubby and I went shopping.  It was so much fun!  We got almost everything done!  This is the earliest we have ever been done shopping!  It's nice.  Tonight I even started wrapping his presents.  See here in Missouri, we celebrate Christmas Deceber 18th.  Well, that is the day we are celebrating it this year. We celebrate a little early because we always go home for Christmas.
I am excited to go home for the holidays.  One, I get to see my family and my beautiful niece, who is turning 1 in two weeks.  And two, I get to see all my wonderful friends!
It is for those two reasons I love Christmas the most!  Nothing is better than spending time with family and friends and eating all the yummy food and cookies my mommy makes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment