Monday, October 18, 2010

Just another Monday

Today is Monday.  I am not a big fan of Monday's, means the weekend is over, and well...that just sucks.  Even worse, no Phillies game to look forward to, so Monday is just another Monday.  I started my first class tonight for school, well my first "I have to actually go to campus and sit in a classroom class".  It was okay, the professor went over our syllubus and then let us go.  Nice.  :)  Then I went to my Zumba class...and it was canceled!!!!!  I couldn't believe it.  The one thing I look forward to, and it was canceled.  BOO.  So I had to actually work out the non-fun way today.  Boo!
But, I did get to the post office today.  Put a cute little package in the mail for my beautiful niece.  :)  Its a cute little something for Halloween.  I cannot wait for them to get the package.  :)  I miss seeing my niece, it has been way to long.  By the time I see her again, she might be able to talk.  I am not sure, because well I am not sure how this whole baby thing works.  When they can talk, and walk...who knows.  It's such a science.  :)
On the bright side, tomorrow I get to leave work early to watch my Phils.  Let's Go Phillies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment