Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lazy Days

I love lazy weekends.  This weekend started off fantastic, and I am sure it will continue that way until it ends.  Yesterday I only had to work 2 hours.  So, by 10:15 am I was home in comfy lounge clothes on my comfy couch.  It was nice to not have anything to do on a Friday.  I did some laundry, got some other work done, caught up on my favorite show Glee (which I can only watch when my Hubby isn't home).  Then I felt a little ambitious and decided to make a yummy dinner and dessert.  It turned out fantastic.
I love Gina's Skinny Taste blog.  It has all these great recipes and they are healthy for you too, or weight watcher friendly.  Last night I tried this recipe from her site http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/sicilian-rice-ball-casserole.html.  It was delicious.
For dessert, I made her Cinnamon Apple Crips, served warm with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt!  Another success.  I highly recommend anyone using her recipes as they are so good, and good for your weight loss goals.
Today, frozen pizza...but that is why I like lazy weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment