Friday, November 25, 2011

Family

Yesterday was Thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving.  I mean, what is better than sitting at home stuffing yourself full of food, napping and watching football all day.  It's like the perfect holiday.  You can spend time with your family without worrying about presents.  Don't get me wrong, I love presents. :)  I especially love buying presents for people. If I were rich, I would just buy stuff for people all the time, not limit myself to just one day a year.
The holidays is a great time for families to get together and have a great time.  Yesterday I was with a great family, my husband of course, and our other PA native Josh.  It was a nice time with a small Kirksville family. 
Family is so important, and it's important to stay close to them not just on holidays.  I cannot wait to go home to PA for Christmas.  I am so blessed to have a great husband, an in-law family that I just adore, and my family who I love more than anything.  The holiday's is a great time to be thankful for all the wonderful things we are so blessed to have.  I am also so thankful for all of my awesome friends I have made over my 30 years of life.  Without them I don't think I would  be the person I am today.  I am thankful that I have gotten to know all of my friends families over the years as well.  They are so loving and supportive of not only their children, but their children's friends. 
I cannot wait to go home and see everyone.  As of today, the countdown is at 28 days.  Now, on to some Black Friday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment