Friday, July 6, 2012

Procrastination

Hello all!  Today is Friday!  Hooray.  We all love Friday's.  I am mainly writing today because I have a lot of work to do for school, so I thought this would be the perfect time to write.  Obviously, I will regret this decision later, but for now we move on.
I have taken up the sport of golf, which I am sure I mentioned before.  My hubby and I have been going weekly to the course down the road.  It's a nice course, nothing fancy, but nice.  To give you an idea, I wear mesh shorts and my sleeveless workout shirts to go.  Nothing fancy. 
In five days, we are traveling to Denver.  I am super excited for this trip.  We are meeting up with my hubby's sister and it's just going to be a rockin' good time.  I am a little nervous though, we have made a tee time for a nice golf course right outside Denver area.  It's at the base of the Rocky Mountains.  The views look stunning.  However, my normal golf attire won't due.  And, it will probably be busy and we will be paired with someone and I will feel rushed.  I know I shouldn't worry about such silly things, but for some reason I will.  I am going to try to make a pact with myself that it doesn't matter how well/bad I am doing, I am just going to have fun and enjoy myself.
We are also going to watch the Phils play the Rockies.  I am super excited.  My "boyfriend" as I like to call him is back!  Ryan Howard is back starting tonight, and hopefully by the series Roy Halladay will be back too.  Hooray!  The whole team, as intended, will be back together.  Now, since they haven't been playing well, they better get on the ball and start winning some games.  No excuses since everyone will be back!
It's going to be a very fun trip.  I am excited because I love seeing parts of the country I have never seen before.  After, I will post some pics and tell all my blog readers (all 2 of you) all about it. 
The even better news is that the weather is supposed to cool down a bit too.  It's been over 100 here for like three weeks.  It's really super hot today. 
Can you tell I don't want to do my work, I just keep babbling on.  Alright, alright, I will go.  Until next time.

1 comment: