Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer Time

Ah, summer is almost here.  It has been nice and sunny and warm the past few days.  Summer is by far my favorite season.  I love the sun and warmth.  I love the smell of people grilling and sitting outside with cold beverages in hand.
I just put together a huge fruit salad.  Strawberries, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Grapes, Bananas and Pineapple.  That is another great thing about summer time, fresh fruit is in season.  Same with ice cream.  I love ice cream all year round, but there is just something about getting ice cream on a warm summer night.
Today would be my perfect summer day.  First my hubby and I went golfing.  Now, I made my huge fruit salad, my hubby is grilling chicken and we are watching the Phillies on the TV.  Ah, baseball is back.  The Phils aren't doing really great right now, but they are doing okay.  Hopefully, Utley and  Howard get back in the line-up soon.
Well, back to enjoying my favorite time of year.  I hope you are all enjoying your night too.  Here is to the best summer yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment