Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Best Place on Earth--Disney World

Two posts in one night, look at me go.

In March, my hubby and I along with my parents went on a vacation.  We went to Disney World for a whole week.  Seriously, next to my honeymoon and my trip to London, this was one of the best vacations ever.  We had so much fun and fit so many things into 7 days that you could fit into 7 days plus more.
When you arrive at the airport, its awesome.  The people who help you get on the right bus have these gigantic Mickey Mouse hands.  If I would ever move to Florida I would want to work for Disney...and the job at the airport with the big Mickey hands is the job I would want.
We met my parents at the resort...and ate lunch at a little place called Olivia's, which is significant because that happens to be my adorable niece's name.  Our room was super nice.  And we crammed so much into the first night there, we even kept my parents out past midnight.  Here are a few pictures from our first night at Disney:


We ate at a place called Boma for dinner.  It is an African buffet and was so yummy!  Its inside Animal Kingdom Lodge:


Then we went to Magic Kingdom.  For Magic Hours.  Did I mention this was my first trip to Disney?  The first time I saw the castle I probably looked like a five year old girl.  I couldn't believe how awesome it was.  Seriously, check it out.


They have a parade and fireworks too!


This is how we ended the first night in Disney.  This is how I will end this post.  Maybe next time I will post my 10 favorite things we did in Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment