Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life

Life is funny.  No one ever knows how long we have on this wonderful planet.  For some, its too short of a time.  For others, its a long full life.  However, it never seems long enough does it?  One of my best friends from my home town lost their mother to the evilness of cancer over the weekend.  It seems to me, that evil disease takes too many we love way too early.  She fought hard but now, I like to think, she is in a better place.  One without pain and one that makes you feel safe. 
I cannot imagine what is going through his mind at a time like this.  Since my hubby and I live 1000 miles away its been hard.  Unfortunetly we cannot attend the funeral services.  However, I am trying to send my good wishes, and love and hugs telepathically.  I really, really hope its working.  Email helps too, and all the other technolocial advances of our time.  It is times like this that makes living so far away hard.  Wanting to be there for our friends at a difficult time like this and not being able to is something difficult for me. 
Hopefully, they can hear me.  If they can hear me, I hope they know I am thinking of them in this difficult time.  May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment