Monday, August 2, 2010

A thing called blogging.

So today, my friend Jenny G told me about her blog.  She told me I should start blogging too.  So here I am giving it a try.  What does one blog about, I wonder?  I guess I will just blog what comes to mind at that moment.  Today we will start at the beginning.
I have been married for 4 years to a wonderful husband (J).  He is my best friend.  We live in the wonderful state of Missouri (which took some time getting used to).  
J and I coach softball.  We coach a 14u travel team in the summer.  I also coach at the middle school here in town.  I love to coach softball.  It takes up a lot of my time, but I enjoy it.
Here are some other random things I love...Friends and Family, Zumba (its the most fun I have ever  had working out!), Scrapbooking, Bowling, and of course Sports!  Anyone who knows me (even within the first five mins of meeting me) knows that I love sports.  I enjoy watching all the Philly teams, Penn State, and Mizzou.  Anytime my brother has a question about sports he usually asks me.  He tells everyone that I am the one with the sports penis.  Nice, huh?  I enjoy playing softball of course, but also tennis, raquetball and now am getting into golfing (which I am sure funny stories will come from this). 
Some other random things about me.  I have the cutest niece ever in the history of nieces.  She seriously is adorable, and looks just like my brother.  I will post pictures later.  I miss her, my whole family, and our friends in Pennsylvania dearly.  Oh, and the Yuengling...I really miss the Yuengling.

No comments:

Post a Comment