Sunday, September 5, 2010

My love for Food...

I love food.  I love to cook, I especially love to eat!  What a better weekend to try new recipes than a long three day weekend?  Trying out new recipes is probably one of my favorite things to do.  Today, I am trying out two new weight watcher recipes.  I have been using weight watchers for the past three years.  At first mostly to lose weight, now I use weight watcher to lose a little here and there, but mostly I maintain.  I have fallen off track over the past year, so its time to buckle down again and start losing.  So, two new recipes are...(drum roll)
Margarita Chicken and for dessert Diet-Coke Cake.  They are super easy, but I have not eaten them yet.  If they are good, I will post their recipes.  The chicken is 3 ww points, and the cake, 3 ww points including the icing, which is 0 points!  :)  I am super excited.  Stay tuned to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment