Tuesday, September 21, 2010

October

October is my favorite month of the year...well almost.  Halloween is my favorite holiday!  I love getting dressed up, and since my favorite color is orange...well I get to decorate everything in orange and black.  Which excites me.  Seriously.

But the second best reason for the month of October?  Well play off baseball of course.  I (incase you forgot) am a HUGE Phillies fan.  I love baseball.  And I just got done watching the Phillies, so I thought a quick post would be awesome. 

I was having a really crappy night.  But then I got home, my husband ordered pizza (yay!) and I watched the Philles.  Who won!!!  Against the Braves.  If you know anything about what is going on.  That means the Phillies move to 5 games ahead of the Braves, and the "magic" number (the number of games they need to clinch the NL East title) is now down to 6.  Oh I love fall baseball...really I just am in love with Chase Utley and the rest of the Phillies.  :)

I also got 100% on my first paper turned in for my class I am taking.  I was super excited, it made my night!  :)  Simple things excite me.  Now...what to be for Halloween???  Any suggestions?

1 comment: