Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ten bests...

I am sitting here missing my hubby.  He has left me, to go to a wedding in Pittsburgh.  I was supposed to go too, but my softball schedule kind of got in the way.  We had a rained out tournament and now we are making it up this weekend.  So instead of being with my husband...I will be here with 29 13 and 14 year old girls.  Its okay.  :)  So tonight, I will go through the 10 best places we went in Disney.  It will be hard to pick only 10...but I will try.

10.  ESPN Zone and the Phillies game.  Normally this would be higher...don't get me wrong the game was awesome and we had awesome seats...but there was so much awesomeness in Disney...I think that pushes this down.  Plus it was only spring training, and the Phillies lost.



9.  Animal Kingdom.  This park was really cool.  The Bug Life show was a 3-D show and it was really pretty cool.  The safari was really neat, we saw some really cool animals!


8.  Magic Kingdom.  The Magic Kingdom was so cool.  Especially at night, when it was all lit up!  The castle looks amazing.  I want to live inside the castle.  Now I know why all the little kids are so in awe when they see it.  I was 28 years old, and I was in awe the first time I saw it!


7.  We went so many good places to eat too!  My favorite will appear later on the list.  We went to this cool place called the Brown Derby.  Their food was sooo good!  Yum...I loved it.  Then after we saw this really cool show called Fantasia.  It was on the water, in Hollywood Studios.  They used the water falls like big projection screens.  It was really neat!

6.  We got to meet so  many characters.  And, I got all their autographs of course.  Let's see there was Stitch and Lilo, Chip and Dale, Donald. Pluto, Mickey, Rafiki, Timon, and I got to meet my favorite character of all.  Stay tuned on that one.


Mickey was our first character that we got to meet! :)
5.  Oh, the top five.  Getting exciting now isn't it?  This would go to the parade in the Magic Kindom at night.  Its called Wishes, and Tinker Bell comes down from the top of the castle.  Its pretty cool.  All the characters are there and there are awesome fireworks!  :)


4.  Downtown Disney.  Downtown Disney was really nice.  It wasn't far from our hotel (just had to take a ferry accross the lake).  Nice.  And they had some really cool shops, and lots of lego's.

3.  My second favorite (maybe even a tie for my favorite) park was Hollywood Studios.  They had so much neat stuff there.  We spent the whole day there, and even had to go back twice because we didn't get to finish it all.  This is where I saw my favorite character.  It rained the whole time, but it was okay because they had a lot of stuff to do inside.  We saw Indiana Jones stunt show.  We went to this really cool Animation show.  Oh, and my favorite two rides.  Toy Story...my moms favorite.  She likes to shoot things.  And Aerosmiths Rockin Roller Coaster.  Seriously the best coaster I have ever been on.  My dad and I went on together.  Its in the dark, and they play Aerosmith tuneds really loud...and it goes super fast.  Oh, its inside.  I wanted to ride it over and over, but we ran out of time!  Its really cool.




2.  MEETING MY FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER!!!   TIGGER!!!  HOO HOO HOO HOO!  Tiggers love to bounce.  I LOVE TIGGER.  He is the best.  And I got my picture taken with him. I got his autograph.  He was with Eyore.  I told Tigger he was my favorite and he gave me an extra hug!  Awesome!  And the line guy let me be the last one in line.  He was going to close it right when I got there, but he let me be the last.  J thinks its because he was a young college kid and he was trying to hit on me (J wasn't around me yet).  But so what!  I got to meet Tigger!  :)



and finally....

1.  EPCOT!!!  Epcot is the best park in Disney.  Hands down.  There is so much to do there.  There are a ton of rides.  A really cool and yummy restaurant...Coral Reef.  There is a gigantic aquarium inside.  Plus, Turtle Talk with Crush.  Which is cool.  :)  And Nemo of course.  But there is a whole other side to Epcot.  The rest of the world!  You can drink your way through Epcot (which we did one night).  Have a different beer in different countries.  Its awesome.  My favorite place was the Beirgarten....in Germany.  And they have a cool firework show called Illusions.  Its pretty neat.  I would live in Epcot.  Its so cool!



























No comments:

Post a Comment